Jan 27, 2010

Another day at the gym

As a model i think you have to work on your body, especially a male model. I mean a girl can just stop eating and look skinny and amazing, but a guy needs more then that: we need MUSCLES!
Not like our own Belgian , Jean Claude van Damme. But you have to be in a good shape.
So cesar casier tries to go to the gym at least 5 times a week. 

My gym, Chelsea piers, is AMAZING. Not only is it the biggest in NY it's also very nice and clean.
We have a swimming pool (wish i LOVE) , basketball court, running track, golf court, spa, sauna, an indoor ice skating place, bowling, AND on top of all that... you can spot a lot of celebrities. 
Like this afternoon, i went to my locker and next to me was Josh hartnett changing his pants!;-)
Last week i saw Chris brown playing basketball... Ceesie just loves to spot celebs!!

Today i used a personal trainer for the first time in my life. So good but a little overpriced. I mean 88 dollar an hour, for just some help with your work out??? hmmm..
I just need to learn some new/good exercises so i can do it on my own, and bye bye personal trainer. HA!
No bad things about a personal trainer though. It really helps you to go to the gym and to finish all your exercises.

Happy we have done, but i don't wanna think about tomorrow... Waking up with muscles all sore!
Gonna take a warm bath and drink a green tea.

Big ups for the Healthy Lifestyle!!

X ceesie



4 comments:

  1. Hey Ceesie!
    This comment isn't related with post.

    But, I see that you like Lisboa. Lisboa, capital of Portugal? This Lisbon?! I'm portuguese, so I suggest you to visit Aveiro and Porto (Oporto). Two great portuguese cities. Very beautiful!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are adorable Cesar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fit en gezond met Freddy De Kerpel!! Geef mij uw adres, zal het u opsturen met de post :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHA Claudia de max!
    Ik ben binnen 4 weken terug dus dan kunde het me eigenhandig overhandigen! lol

    X

    ReplyDelete