Jan 30, 2010

chinatown


Some of you will think that Chinatown is one of the most dirty places in NYC, correct! But you can find so much Fruit, vegetables, fish, meat and Asian delicatessen... all so cheap and FRESH! Today i went to Chinatown to buy some vegetables to make my amazing "carrot/pumpkin/ginger soup" + some fresh fruit for my breakfast! And you know what i got for $19?
- 1 Papaya
- 3 Kiwi's
- 1 Pumpkin
- 3 Tomatoes
- 2 Lemons
- 3 Pomegranates
- 1 Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 3 Red peppers
- Garlic
and bananas
All that for just $18!
Hello-o-oooooo...
Someone please tell me how that is possible?
Tip from ceesie: Get your fruit and vegetables from Chinatown.




X ceesie

8 comments:

  1. do tell the place you went..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! You should do a post about skincare and how you take care of your skin. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. loooove my ceesie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa...I also have a Chinatown here :)My family and I always go there during Chinese New Year :)Best of luck in your career!

    ReplyDelete
  5. go to the Chinatown in London, its clean there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mmm, sounds good! Wish we had CT in Dallas, but we have farmer's markets & Whole Foods which are just as fine.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another Chinatown tip is the Vegetarian Dim Sum House on Pell Street. Delicious food, light & healthy! Try the spinach dumplings and the mango pudding. I also love to get my feet massaged at one of the many foot reflexology parlours around... especially after a looong shopping spree
    Okay take care Cesar, groetjes uit Brussel en ga zo door met je blog, is amusant om te lezen soms :-)

    ReplyDelete