Jan 31, 2010

Lemon Chicken

Tonight I invite my good friend Lucy over to watch the Grammys and I cooked my amazing lemon chicken. (A recipe from my lovely cousin, Julie.)

This is the first of many recipes I will post on my blog.

So here we go.


What you will need:

1 whole Chicken

4 lemons

Brussels sprouts

little potatoes

Rosemary

butter

salt and pepper


We start by cutting the lemon in half and put one half in the *ss of the chicken, together with a handful of rosemary.

Then you cut a little slit in the top of the chicken and you put a slice of lemon and some leaves of rosemary under the skin.

Cover the chicken with butter and salt & pepper + rosemary.

Then put the chicken in the oven for 80 minutes.

The oven has to be on 375 degrees (250 graden).

Mix the lemon juice from the other lemons with water and pore on the chicken every 15/20 minutes while cooking.


In the mean time you can boil the Brussels sprouts and the potatoes...

15 minutes before the chicken is ready put both Brussels sprouts and the potatoes together in the pan with the chicken.

And ready we are!!!

Bonne appetite! ;-)




X ceesie aka the new martha stewart.

9 comments:

  1. You are so cute. I can't wait to see you again.
    -Mark

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donn't forget the garlic! Very important! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi i was just wondering if you speak french or dutch since you come from belgium :P

    and nice blog you have there :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to try this recipe very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. spelling cesar, spelling!!
    ;)
    martha steward...

    ga da wel ne keer proberen
    zal een stuk sparen voor als je terugkomt

    ReplyDelete
  6. martha stewart met t dus... oeps :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. little chicky Freddie in my BELLY! Thanks ceesie for the lovely dinner. love you. xx

    ReplyDelete