Jan 26, 2010

Let me buy you a house

Lately I'm in LOVE with beautiful houses...
I just want to have my own BIG place, so i can decorate it, have parties in, invite friends over for dinner, have movie night,... Just a place for myself.
I've been modeling now for already 2 years and i still don't know where my "home" is. 
I mean I know where I'm from and I still call home Gent, But... hmmm... you know what i mean right? 
Most of the times I think that my so called home, a plain or my luggage is.
Well anyway...
One day i will have my own amazing place.
But now i can still dream of living in the most amazing houses in the world:

L





X ceesie

6 comments:

Tom said...

OK i'm in!

Anonymous said...

dat zijn echt wel zotte places,
die eerste van Wright is ook mijn alltime favorite

Danni

Anonymous said...

Geef mij maar de voorlaatste mmmmmmh x Line

Anonymous said...

dude home is where the heart is, not "where the big ass cribs style you know the can't afford it but they rented that house for a day "MAISON is.
I love you ceesie baby, you'll find your true home one day, and i know it'll be cosy and filled with love, soul and a madonna shrine.

xoxo your ghettogirl Renatie

ceesie said...

hahahaha Love you!!!

mathias vw said...

you should call it ceasars palace