Jan 25, 2010

My name

Jesus!!! 
What is wrong with people and saying my name the wrong way???
So Since I've been living in New York i have to hear my own name as Ceaser. (Yes like the salad/dressing...)
Not that i don't like it but sometimes i just want to hear my "Real" name. Sometimes i don't even Replay on the streets! It's really funny! haha

In every country they pronounce my name different:
When i went to Spain they called me cessar.
When i went to Korea/Bali they called me Cesaaa. (no R)
When i went to Italy they called me Cesaré.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!
My name is CESAR!! Like you would say it in french, césar... 
C-E-S-A-R.

Oh and i will not even start with my last name. That's waaaaaaaay to difficult for some people.

X ceesie

5 comments:

  1. Told you some times agon my friend ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Correct: Sézar Kasié.
    Note: use r as a french R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem ^^
    they always pronounce my name wrong.

    ReplyDelete