Jan 28, 2010

Viva Coconutwater!

-The first thing i drink when i wake up is Coconut water. 
-When i feel tired i want coconut water.
-After i finished sports i want coconut water.
-When i have a hangover i NEED coconut water.

People who know me, know that I'm obsessed with Coconut water.
That's another reason why i love New York so much: You can find coconut water in every Grocery store or deli. :-)
In Belgium they don't even know what Coconut water is!!!
My favorite brand is Zico: First of all i think it's a funny name and i have the feeling it's less sweet then Vita coco (an other brand). 
I only like the Natural coconut water though... ceesie doesn't really like the flavors, no mi gusta. For me they are to sweet and they taste like a soda drink.

I did some research on the Internet and I found out that Coconut water is not only tasteful it's also VERY healthy: 
ZICO is 100% pure coconut water with natural flavor essences. With five essential electrolytes, more potassium than a banana ( don't tell the monkeys), low acidity, no fat, no sugar added, and no cholesterol. 
So coconut water is a refreshing way to hydrate and replenish your body and when i drink it, i close my eyes for 3 seconds and I imagine myself laying on a sunny beach in Hawaii sipping on a fresh coconut! ;-)




Let the sunshine in!!!

X ceesie

10 comments:

  1. Oh, dat mag zeker niet meegenomen worden naar België???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you ever tried drinking it directly from the fresh coconut? If not, try it. There's no comparation. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah nee, ik had gehoopt dat het in België (ga binnenkort weer naar Antwerpen) wel verkrijgbaar zou zijn, gezien zij wel vitaminwater hebben :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come to Malaysia. Coconut trees + drinks are everywhere here lol. Anyway nice blog Cesar! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE coconut water too. Here in Brazil we have this everywhere. I'm from Bahia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cesar, you are the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're adorable. <3

    Just one thing...Why do you love Lisbon so much? I mean, Portugal is not like a BIG country...

    I'm just curious because I live in Lisbon. :)

    xoxo
    Artur

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ artur:
    I just had such an amazing time in Lisbon!!
    me and my best friend went there for my 18th b-day and we went back after 2 weeks. We are just in LOVE with the city...
    I wanna go back this summer!!

    adeus ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. In Barista in Gent kan je coconut water krijgen!

    ReplyDelete