Feb 26, 2010

Back Home

Ceesie is back home in Sin City : Ghent!!

Happy to be back??? Hell yeah!!!

Love it to spend time with the parents and the friends after being gone for a while...

-Home cooked meals

-Belgian TV

-Waffles

-chocolate

-fries

and... PARTY!!!!

You have to know that I'm a real party animal!!

I've been to many good parties all over the world... But to be honest Ghent is the BEST!!!

Maybe there is something in the air here that gives us such a great party vibe.

If you want you can party EVERY day!!!

When i go out in PARIS/NEW YORK/LA/LONDON all clubs close at 4 the latest!!

I just don't get it...

In Ghent clubs close around 8 am!

and then there is always an after party to find. hahaha


Tonight is another party night for ceesie!

I dj @ the kitsch club!

It's my first time to dj so we will see how it goes.

I can feel it's gonna be FUN FUN FUN!!

Play list ready, outfit is ironed and limo picks us up and 8 liter vodka bottle is waiting for me in the Club!!!!




LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!

X ceesie


3 comments:

  1. I hope you party right!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotta say as fun as the partying sounds, those waffles seem mighty inviting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a pleasure to read about Belgium by a famous Belgian!
    It's soooo pleasant!
    Even if we don't have a government, it's always a pleasure!

    Go ahead Cesar, your blog rocks!
    And your post are well writed! Pleasant to read them!

    xxx

    echo.

    ReplyDelete