Feb 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

So today is supposed to be the day of L-O-V-E... Love.
Hmmm, For me it's just a lonely day!! No Valentine, no love, Just me and... my blackberry, Ben and Jerry's Ice cream and 'the notebook' playing on my Computer!
Happy Valentine's day:





Here is the History behind Valentine's Day:
Saint Valentine's Day (commonly shortened to Valentine's Day) is an annual holiday held on February 14 celebrating love and affection between intimate companions. The holiday is named after one or more early Christian Martyrs named Valentine and was established by pope Gelasius I. It is traditionally a day on which lovers express their love for each other by presenting flowers, offering confectionery, and sending greeting cards (known as "valentines").


X ceesie

6 comments:

  1. noONE needs a valentine, its nice, but thats all.

    Out of all you, I would have bet you would have someone. Hard to believe it, but perhaps its for the best, you should always devote all your time to the CAREER.

    mmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. excuse me......this no Valentine is not true. I spent the whole day with you morning to night giving you so much love and this what I get!!!! I was your valentine Mr. love you xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. "For me it's just a lonely day!! No Valentine, no love, Just me (...)"... Interesting, i'm just like you. It's sad, because of this I don't like Feb 14th ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know someone that would be totally perfect for you

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww love doesn't live here either... maybe someday i'll have a special valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bibiiiiiiiii,
    it's so sad your story about Love.
    Anyway,
    there are a lot of people who really love you.

    ReplyDelete