Apr 21, 2010

ceesie LOVES papaya

Today i wanna talk about: PAPAYA!
If someone would ask what my favorite fruit is i would definitely say: PAPAYA!
Ceesie LOVES PAPAYA...
It's so sweet, fresh, healthy and good for you.
i checked on the Internet and i found out that it's one of the most healthy fruits in the world! JIhaaa, you go papapapapaya...

I eat it every morning with yogurt. just cut it in little peaces and mix it under the yogurt and add some granola. Mmmmmm...

Papaya here we go:
  • Papaya contains the digestive enzyme papain that is why it is valuable for aiding digestion.
  • The ripe fruit is easily digestible and prevents constipation.
  • It is shown in a study that this fruit when taken alone for 3 days has a beneficial tonic effect in the stomach and intestines.

  • Papaya juice helps in relieving infections of the colon and can help break down pus and mucus.
  • May help prevent cancer in organs and glands with epithelial tissue (ripe papaya).




5 comments:

  1. yeah I love papaya too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Healthier than belgian fries ! haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What brand or kind of yogurt do you digest??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last month I read about papaya benefits and I couldn't believe it! But in my country, you cannot buy it in every supermarket, but when I see it, I buy it every time.

    ReplyDelete