Apr 28, 2010

NERD

Last night me and my good friend Lucy went to see NERD @ Irving plaza in NYC!!
And i have to say... it was FUN FUN FUN.
To be honest, I'm not such a big fan of NERD and I only like 3 or 4 songs from them: Provider, Maybe and LAPDANCE. But today i found out that I've already seen them 3 times in my life! How is that possible??? haha
The first time was @ 'the Lokerse feesten' and the second time was @ 'Pukkelpop' ( 2 festivals in Belgium). But tonight it was the best one. Maybe because the venue was so small? Maybe because I was in a "concert mood" and totally exited to see Pharrell Williams preforming, AGAIN? Or maybe just because i saw them this time in NYC?! Seeing a concert in NYC is much more special then seeing a concert in Belgium, I guess. ;-)
Anywayzzzz what i wanted to say is that the concert was good. Not too long, not too short, a good vibe and a mix of hits and new songs from there new, 4th , album 'Nothing'.
And for the girls... of course Pharrell looked AMAZING (like always) and not only is he a sexy motherf*cker, he's also an amazing performer and singer.
I just LOVE his voice and style!!!



2 comments:

  1. I love nerd!
    listen to "you know what" and "the way she dance" if you havent heard these songs. You'll be transformed into a Nerd fan!
    You'll love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete