May 20, 2010

Extit through the Gift shop

Last night i went to see the documentary "exit through the gift shop".
It's a Documentary about street art and most of all about my personal favorite... Banksy.
The film contains exclusive footage of Banksy, Shepard Fairey, Invader and many of the worlds most infamous graffiti artists at work, on walls and in interview. As Banksy describes it, Its basically the story of how one man set out to film the un-filmable.
Ceesie loves street art, I think it's amazing that people color up the streets with there ideas and creativity.
In Gent I have a friend who also does that kind of stuff. His artist name is "Bue".
Almost every area in the city has a graffiti from him.
His work is so colorful and fun to watch,
I love it!


7 comments:

  1. Hi honey!!
    Great blog <3

    a hug, from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous CowardMay 20, 2010 at 10:36 PM

    Why do you refer to yourself in the third person?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^coz he's that cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really admire Banksy too,especially how he likes to challenge the society.Besides that,I thought that his art works are awesome as well...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cessie,

    Have you left for your travels. How is it going?

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah, i've always wondered, why do you refer to yourself as third person, ceesie? (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. Because he likes to?? Thanks for sharing those posts I didn'y know Bue...
    I think his work is amazing with those sweet animals!!! :)
    Flor

    ReplyDelete