May 17, 2010

The Hamptons

Ceesie is Leaving NYC in 3 Days...
Going on a Holiday with my parents in Sicily and after TOKYO, WOEHOEWWWW
For my last weekend in NY, my friend invited me for a surprise weekend to the HAMPTONS.
It was SO FUN. We got a car and drove from Manhattan all the way to Montauk where we stayed in a Motel on the beach... So sunny/warm and relaxing. It's good to get out of the city once and a while.
The Hamptons are very beautiful, the houses are amazing and everything looks so expensive and très chic, LOVE IT!




8 comments:

  1. So cute, i've always dreamed of going there ! Your friends are so kind to u :D
    Are u going to miss NYC ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great (^_^)b thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you keep blogging when your on holidays with your parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How nice! You're having some beautiful weather over there! Are the beaches on the east cost generally as nice as the ones here in Europe? European weather has been sucking the last couple of weeks. Today's better (think it's around 25 degrees C). It's my birthday tomorrow and I hope the weather will just as awesome as today. Hope you have a great time on your vacation, although 3 days is a pretty short vacation.

    I completely forgot Cessie, but I think you should make a post about why it's more awesome to live in NYC than any other city in Europe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your friend is beautiful,she looks genuinely happy. She looks like someone I've seen before, is she model or another kind of 'public' figure?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photos...my ceesie. So happy we spent the weekend together. And Plath whoever you are, I'm not a model but definitely a "public" figure. haha. And yes I'm a very very happy person, especially when I'm spending time with my Cesar. love you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful girlfriend you have! Nice couple )))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cessie met a girl.

    ReplyDelete