May 13, 2010

Williamsburg

Ceesie loves living in Williamsburg/Brooklyn. Many people ask me why i don't live in the city, but for me living here is like living in a little Village. I just love it to leave my work behind and to walk home over the bridge.
You can bike here, go to the park, less traffic and it's just so much calmer compare to the city.
Here are a few of my favorite places to eat in Williamsburg:

Oslo coffee, The best coffee!! North 4th and Roebling street.

I LOVE cinnamon raisin bagels, In 'the bagel store' they have the best! North 3th and Bedford.

Very cute and good italian restaurant. On the corner of Grand and Wythe street.

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard... My favorite diner! North 3th street and Wythe.
(AMAZING onion rings!!)

Peter's is a great restaurant to have a "home cooked meal". You can order chicken, ribs or meatloaf and you can choose 2 vegetables on the side for just 15 dollar. So good and easy.
On North 7th and Bedford.

5 comments:

  1. What nice pictures. I haven't been to Williamsburg in sometime, but I was born in Brooklyn and it is like a quieter more meditative paradise. You are very lucky to be there. They have horseback stables at prospect park and wonderful birds. The Brooklyn bridge is one of the first things for a New York elementary school student to learn about. The history is interesting and I love being up there in the wind. "Brooklyn" is a phonetic collapse of a Dutch town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why girls from Sex and The City always compleining about Broklyn - especially when Miranda moved there....They reacted like

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesie, can i be your room mate ? haha
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous CowardMay 16, 2010 at 9:17 PM

    lol @ "my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard."

    It's always fun to visit the boroughs other than Manhattan. Brooklyn has no doubt been gentrified, but other people should visit the other boroughs and get over their outer-bourough phobia! ^_^

    nice blog, Cesar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cessie crossed the bridge.

    ReplyDelete