Jul 17, 2010

Bye Bye Tokyo

Finally my trip is over.

And when I say finally I truly mean FINALLY!

Don't get me wrong I had a great time and it was an unforgettable experience in my life, but 7 weeks is a little to long for ceesie!

Being here all by myself and not really have any friends to hangout with and just work all the time, makes you feel kind of Lonely sometimes.

BUT I'm very happy and proud of myself that I did it.

I lived the healthy life like never before, worked my ass off and lived in Tokyo for 6 weeks, Who can say that??? :-) And most important... I had a lot of time to think!

If people ask me if I ever gonna come back to Japan,I don't know if i have to say yes or no.

Maybe/Maybe not, Who knows?

If I have some other model friends who are here the same time, or if it's not so long I would do it, no doubt, but other wise... I don't think S-O.

Anyway... Today I fly to Moscow (Need to wait 16 hours for my connection H-E-L-P) and then Home sweet home: Belgium!

Jihaaaa...

Summer here I come!




さようなら!!!

9 comments:

  1. Great experience. Proud of you. Miss you, so much. You lived alone and so far from your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's extremely HOT in Moscow now
    hope you'll have a good time here

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be so difficult to live in a strange country alone for so long, I know I've done it. But it can also make you tougher :)

    Xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  4. otsukaresama~! (great work)
    have a safe trip to home! i am sorry to hear you had a hard time without any close friends here. though, please do come back to Japan, maybe with your friends or family next time!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tiger tha movie!
    Find love in simple things baby boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't need a parachute
    Baby, if I've got you
    Baby, if I've got you
    I don't need a parachute
    You're gonna catch me
    You're gonna catch if I fall
    Down, down, down

    I won't fall out of love
    I won't fall out of,
    I won't fall out of love
    I won't fall out of,
    I won't fall out of love
    I won't fall out of,
    I won't fall out of love
    I'll fall into you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Moscow! Really hope you'll be fine 'cause i'm already dieing of this HOT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ohh the last picture is so damn cute, i wanna go to tokyo..and moscow!!

    ReplyDelete