Aug 31, 2010

Alexa Chung

Lately I see her every where... On every red carpet, at every hot party and in every fashion Magazine... obviously she's the IT girl!
Alexa Chung, Who are you?
Alexa Chung was born on November 5Th 1983. She is a British model and Television presenter. Alexa had her own programme: "It's on with Alexa Chung" on MTV America.
Ms Chung is also a DJ, works part time for VOGUE and is Karl Lagerfeld's latest muse.
She is half Chinese/half British.
Not only does she consistently top high profile best-dressed lists, but Alexa has become a regular on the London/New York party circuit, often spotted alongside Agyness Deyn, Peaches Geldof, Kelly Osbourne and Arctic Monkey boyfriend, Alex Turner.
Ceesie just LOVES her style and outfits. For me she is one of the best dressed girls for the moment.
Here are some of my favorite outfits of the pretty girl:






11 comments:

  1. My God,
    CESSIE TALKING about WHAT?????
    Alexa Chang???????
    NOT INTERESTING "THAT GIRL".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Babyyyyyyyy, how are you???????

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cessie,

    I think that the writing is very good on this one. Especially the ordering of the biographical summary. I also liked the one that was the one about food because it was very much out of your mind. I like the outfit with the Leopard top and think it would be quite glamourous for you to wear a top like this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you! i have been thinking the same. keep up the good job!

    themodernvv.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i too LOVEE alexa chung
    I think her fashion has influenced so many people around the world
    She has become a fashion icon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely adore Alexa Chung!She recently came to my country but I didn't get to see her...:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. SHE IS FAR FROM BEING LARA SRONE OR KATE MOSS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. She's a pretty cool person, personality-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  9. es pura cabeza , se le notan los huesos de las piernas, esta flaca.En el comercial de veet , se le veia hermosa, ahora parece que se esta secando.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Actually her dad is half chinese making Alexa quarter Chinese

    ReplyDelete