Sep 28, 2010

THE shoot

So... The French Vogue shoot!
As you can see the shoot was totally over the TOP, just the way Ceesie likes it ;-)
When I got the phone call with the confirmation that I was booked I FREAKED out!!
I was so thrilled to work with Steven Klein and Carine Roitfeld for French Vogue. Not only are they the best People to work with in the fashion industry, French Vogue is also my favorite magazine in the world.
When I arrived at the shoot Carine told me to wear Agent Provocateur Lingerie all day and gave me 6 inch black heels to walk in.
In the beginning i was like: Oh no, what is this going to be! But after the first shot i knew it would look AMAZING.
Lara Stone - Carine Roitfeld - Steven Klein - Cesar Casier - French Vogue...? Come on is there a better combination possible? ;-)
I'm so happy and proud to be in the 90Th anniversary edition of the magazine.
It's a dream came true for me.

11 comments:

  1. Dear Cesar,

    I can't load the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. shit. now you just made me so curious i need to see the picture now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the picture???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cesar,

    Was it hard to walk in the heels. They look like stilettos. Did it take a very long time. I love the transvestitism element.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also I was wondering do you feel nervous with all these people who do this so much or at this point are you terribly used to it? I guess the photographers, Roitfeld and Stone are legends. I would get scarred.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Picture is not working... I will try it again later... Hmmm
    Scarred? No i was not scarred, maybe A little nervous but after 1 hour i felt very safe and i knew it would look Great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cesar . . . you are my hero!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From now on I will handle things like Cesar.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Cesar!!!, since you're so great at looking great and in shape, how about you tell us what you eat on an average daily basis, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and what you do for exercise when you go to the gym, please it would help us all and you're a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete