Sep 9, 2010

Lucy Pussy in Belgium

This week my Best friend from NYC came to visit me in my petite country, Belgium.
This is an idea we had since the day we started our friendship and suddenly it was all happening.
Lucy Pussy is coming To BELGIUM! Whoop -Whoop!
In the beginning I was a little stressed... What are we gonna do in Belgium??? I mean, Belgium is nice and fun but SOOO small and less exiting then NYC.
But I think we did a GREAT job.
We started the week off by shopping and sightseeing in my city of Ghent!
On Sunday we went to the beach and had an amazing dinner with my parents. Monday a romantic boat trip in Bruges and almost died from an overdose on French fries and chocolates. ;-)
Tuesday/Wednesday Museums and walking around in the capital city Brussels and today Heavy spending on clothes with our credit cards in Antwerp.
Looking back it's kind of funny that Ceesie did all these touristic things... even though I'm born in Belgium. This was one of the first times I really walked around these cities and noticed how much history Belgium has to offer and how beautiful my little country really is.
I'm proud of where I come from. Belgium, your outstanding!



14 comments:

  1. Hey Cesar are you doing NY fashion week this season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cesar,

    That is very nice. I am glad that you are having a good time. To me, the pictures of the city look almost like in a fairy tale. I imagine, there is quite a history there. This weekend I read a book by Georges Simenon, but it was set in South East France I think. Also I think that in Belgium there are a lot of cartoons and I thought perhaps the interest in Disney could come from this. I think there is even a Belgium style of cartooning although I am not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so lucky your town still keeps it's history but yet it's still pretty urbanised at the same time!


    P.S.Keep on blogging!Your blog's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belgium is so beautiful, I wish I could go there one day.

    P.S. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just learned that the Smurfs are from Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i've just come over to visit the blog after seeing your feature in elle girl korea! dang boy, there is a reason you are A MODEL, you're total eye candy! wowzer,lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. how did you meet lucy ceesie?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What you didn’t you take her to the French part!? What makes the difference between Belgium and other countries is that nice French/Dutch mix!!!
    Besides Chocolates, Bear, Belgian Fries and Waffels

    ReplyDelete
  9. If she is still there that her to LLN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cesar,

    I am jealous of Lucy Pussy!!! Well anyway, I realized that in addition to Tin Tin, there is also the Flemish painters and the notorious James Ensor, the wild painter who is from Belgium. You really should see his work if you have not. IT is crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Cesar,

    This is the link to the Herge museum: http://www.museeherge.com/. I am going there when I go to Belgium.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coming from "the" Lucy Pussy herself.....I love that we were together and I love that I made a debut on your blog! love and miss you baby. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hiiiiiiiiiiii Lucy, you look great.
    Have a nice days.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So you're from Ghent...Funny.
    I am parisian but moved here recently. It is a nice and cosy little city indeed.

    ReplyDelete