Sep 6, 2010

Saturday night fish dish

This weekend Ceesie made one of his favorite dishes for a group of friends.

It's a recipe from Jamie Oliver aka the naked chef.

It's a casserole with Cod fish, Cherry Tomatoes and Mozzarella cheese.

So what do we need:

-200 grams of Cod fish

-Cherry Tomatoes

-Mozzarella cheese

-Parmesan cheese

-Fresh Basil

-A pinch of salt and pepper


You take a baking pan and rub some oil inside. Place the cod inside the center of the pan, put slices of mozzarella cheese so it's covering the top of the fish. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and place them all over the cod. Then you grind some fresh Parmesan, Pepper and salt and put fresh basil leaves on top.

(You can also add some roasted potatoes with rosemary if you feel like it)

Put it in the oven for about 15-20 minutes at 375 degrees (200 Celsius).

I recommend at least 3 bottles of champagne and if your lucky the naked chef himself will knock on the door. ;-)

ENJOY!!!!


14 comments:

  1. I'll take the champagne and skip the fish...

    xx
    Duck

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll eat and drink... I love your blog... takes the stress away from my homeworks and late assignments :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am so excited to try this, i'll tell you about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uhm the naked chef ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very good. I would like some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Cesar,

    Please save me some! It looks very good and it did make me hungry. Please set aside some banana bread as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ceesie,do you have any model friends?No offence,but I hardly see you with any!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Cesar,

    One idea I had was that there could be an entry about the practice or experience that you have while cooking. I guess I meant the preparation or what it is like to be a cook. I suggest this as I don't know and I liked the entry about how much you thought about eating although the last two entries have been very good too. I was wondering why you like cooking? I guess there is the resulting food, but do you like the process of cooking too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love the process of cooking... It makes me relaxed and ones I'm finished and the result is exactly what I wanted it gives me a satisfaction!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Cesar,

    I think when you write the introduction your cookbook, how you feel when you are cooking would be a good second paragraph to reworking the blog entry about how much you love to eat. I think that perhaps if I followed your example at the stove which I did try a few weeks ago, I would feel more relaxed too and this could be a suggested approach to life in cities where so many people order take-out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ооооо...really????? God...
    Honestly speaking, that was my first recipe from Jamie Oliver'book which i made...I do like it too becouse it's soooo simple and (if to say in russian (slang)) "niama-niama"

    ReplyDelete