Oct 5, 2010

Back In New York

Ceesie is back in his favorite city...

After I finished the Job in San Fransisco I thought, Why not pay a visit to my friends in NYC? So here I am!

Yesterday I took the elevator in my agency's building and a women joined me. Suddenly she started talking to me and asked if I had a good day, That I was wearing nice shoes and that it was so bad weather. When she got out of the elevator I was like, Hey, wait a minute... That NEVER happens in Belgium. I just love the fact that Americans are so much more social and friendlier than we Belgians or Europeans.

America, I'm happy to be back! :-)




10 comments:

  1. Cesaartje, Ik ga U om een gunst vragen jongen. Kunt ge volgende keer als ge Nils Butler nog eens ziet een handtekening vragen aub? Ik ben een enorme fan van Nilske.Maar ook van U hoor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you are back. Maybe you will improve the weather. I think you are turning into an American.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not quite true.
    I have some really good friends from belgium
    and they talk too much all day long even with the foreigneurs.
    and you,
    you never start to talk first with someone,
    and even,
    you talk in a few words,
    like "Thanks" and "You're welcome", in general,
    trying to evoid some long conversations. So........

    ReplyDelete
  4. so????
    And how do you know about my "talking"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH OH LA LA, wij limburgers zijn heel vriendelijk
    hoor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. false u_u
    italians (from south )are definetly more social and friendlier than americans or whatever v_v

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Last sunday afternon the most good looking barman of the town sayed me hello and yesterday a cute boy gave me thanks for no reason...
    I guess that I'm happy to be in europe and happy to know that you fell happy in america !!!
    I've got a different look of America thanks to you! What would america do without you??

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Cesar!!!, since you're so great at looking great and in shape, how about you tell us what you eat on an average daily basis, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and what you do for exercise when you go to the gym, please it would help us all and you're a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  10. actually, in the south of europe we are more social, countries such as Spain, Italy or Greece

    ReplyDelete