Oct 3, 2010

San Francisco

I Went to San Fran for a 5days shoot... Ceesie was all exited for going to the west Coast, to visit a new city in his life.

I always wanted to go to San Francisco so I was lucky.

But to be honest I was a little disappointed. Maybe cause I was there for work? Or maybe because I had the impression I was in Europe/ the city is very European. Hmmm I don't know...

Don't get me wrong, I liked it and it's a very beautiful city to visit but I hoped there were much more things to see or to do, also the city doesn't really have a centre centre. there were more little neighbourhoods with little shopping streets. reminded me a little of LA.

We shot on different locations, what was very nice: Golden Gate bridge, the coast, the typical San Fran hills, in the big park,... So I saw most part of the city.

I loved the cable cars and my favorite spot was haight street, Vintage shopping!!!

I found some very cool stuff there :-)

Maybe i have to go back with a group or friends or maybe i need a guide who lives there.

But anyway... I'm very happy I've seen it!





12 comments:

  1. ah! your blog really takes away the stress university gives us poor students :) i so love your blog keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess that is cool to have different biotopes =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! what magazine was the editorial for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was not an Editorial, Was for a Belgian catalogue...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Babyyyyyyy, you look so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cesar, is your favourite type of salad, the cesar salad? ;)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Du-uh! With dressing on the side and grilled Chicken! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, Cesar!!!, since you're so great at looking great and in shape, how about you tell us what you eat on an average daily basis, breakfast, lunch, dinner, and what you do for exercise when you go to the gym, please it would help us all and you're a great inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  9. did you shoot with Maxine?

    ReplyDelete
  10. This picture was in the Belgian magazine 'nina', to promote this blog. Daardoor ben ik je blog beginnen lezen[:

    ReplyDelete