Nov 10, 2010

I'm in Miami B*tch

Ceesie was in Miami for 3 days and had a blast!

Miami is one of my favorite holiday destinations.

When I think of Miami I think of:

-Sea,sex and sun

-Will smith

-white convertibles

-Chicks with big boobies who are rollerblading

-muscled guys

-seafood and a white beach with palm trees!

The first time I went to Miami was about 4 years ago. My mom and stepdad booked a holiday (Miami -> NYC) as a present for my 18Th birthday.

It was an unforgettable holiday.

Maybe because it was the first time America for me? Or maybe because I just turned 18?

Anyway... The 3 days of my stay in Miami where again, amazing.

Hotel was great. Food was nice. Did a fun shoot. Went jogging on ocean drive and spent some time at the beach by myself.

I had a short but great trip in the sun.

Ceesie's batteries are reloaded and ready I am for the winter!

Next stop: New York City! :-)


6 comments:

  1. You shall ask a sexy girl to take a picture of you/with you!So that we can see u...
    Love u Flor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cesar,

    If only I could be the camera that took this picture. I love your cute red shorts and I see some very pretty toes and feet in the distance.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii Cesar,
    Miami, It's great, have a nice holidays.
    I've never been there.
    Even it scares me, a lot of crazy people all together.
    Strange and unusual place. Something different.
    Too much sex and drugs and ladies.
    But still very beautufull coast and wonderful sunny views.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cesar... A little while ago I realized that I've never been to your Twitter page and decided to go there a few seconds ago. Paying a visit to that particular page made me realize that I could have opened it somewhere else without knowing what would welcome me :P Anyways, the girl looks very relaxed - perhaps you should tell the story about your background (Twitter) picture because it doesn't seem like a picture that would pop out of the blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, crotch shot! The ocean looks beautiful. I miss summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Cesar,

    Are you going to be in New York for a while or is it just a brief visit?

    xx

    ReplyDelete