Jan 20, 2011

HUGO BOSS

From Milan to Berlin...
The Hugo Boss shows are always a fun thing to do. It was the 3rd time for ceesie to walk for them and everytime is an other unforgettable experience.
The food is great, the people are nice and there is a great party afterwards.
But the thing that I like the most is the fact that your walking the runway with some great TOP-models. This time I was on the catwalk with Freja, Joan smalls (who I LOVE) , Heidi Mount, Karoline Kurvoka and many many more.
Is there a cooler way to close your European fashionweek Season?

Models without make-up.

Ceesie getting his make-up done.

Chloe Sevigny and me @ the after party.

Me, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Mark Cox.

Jacquelyn Jablonski, Joan smalls, Jac and me on the dancefloor.

9 comments:

  1. A beautiful story in pictures.Thank you for sharing with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The one I like the most is Cesar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how come i havent seen you at the after party? i only saw jacquelyn and jon a few times

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chloë Sevigny is boss (pardon the pun). Elle est magnifique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Jac and Jacquelyn <3
    You all 3 rocked the catwalk

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey! i love freja, how is she in real life? is she funny, cute, or just super laidback and cool? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cesar,

    I love you. Congratulations on the shows. Kisses

    ReplyDelete