Jan 11, 2011

Plane food

Ceesie loves flying. For me it's one of my favorite ways to travel cause nobody can talk to you, for once your all alone in the sky with no connection to the world beneath you. Great no?
But there is one thing that I hate about being in an airplane and that's: THE FOOD!
As you all know Ceesie has a BIG passion for good food, but plane food? Bah, no no!! I can't even call it food. It's just garbage to me. From now on I've decided to bring my own little lunchbox to the aircraft so I can enjoy a healthy and delicious meal high in the sky!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Cesar,

    This is such a good idea. Next time I have to get on a plane, I will write you in terms of the best food to take. I wish you were in NY more, but in the cold I've been a bit lazy about getting out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I hate plane food too!!!! They are just damn bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you allowed to bring food with you on the plane? Thought you could only bring food bought in the transit zone with you. You're pasta looks pretty good thou! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed. I fast on planes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. clearly, you aren't flying first class. ;-)

    dEnY

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thing we can't do that cessie =)
    Schade Flor!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No he isn't flying first class, not yet!!!! He will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No , no You can bring your own salad or spaghetti on board! :-) I did it when i got back from NYC.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You just can't take water, it's too dangerous

    ReplyDelete
  10. so that is a picture of your own food? cos that looks better than the sandwich that i got on Delta..

    ReplyDelete