Feb 7, 2011

interview

Here is an interview I did for a blog.
Check it out!


Can you describe your style?

-My personal style is a mix of secondhand and high fashion brands.

I love Givenchy/YSL and Dries Van Noten. I also like COS, AMERCIAN OUTFITTERS and TOPSHOP for cheaper stuff and basics.

I always wear black skinny jeans and some boots. I think that's my signature.


Who is your style icon?

-I don't really have any style Icon, i think it's difficult for a guy to have a male style icon but I do like Tom Ford his style also Yves Saint Laurent is very chic i think.


Tell us one thing that people don’t know about you:

-My friends call me Ceesie.

-I have a blog: www.thecesarsalad.blogspot.com

-I'm obsessed with good and healthy food.

-I love to go to the movies by myself.

-I have a weakness for sweets and candy.

-I know every Hip Hop/ rap or R&B song. I just know every lyric. My friends call me the walking jukebox.

And the rest you have to discover! ;-)


What is a typical day in your life like?

-If I don't have to work or I don't have any castings to do...

I start my day with a healthy breakfast (Yoghurt, papaya, pomegranate, kiwi,... mixed with muesli). Then I go to the Gym for about an hour. I answer my mails or work on my blog. Maybe I'll go to the movies, go to a museum or I read in my book.

Meet up with some friends, go for dinner,...

I think my life is not very different then other peoples lives, except for my job then.


If you could turn back time would you choose a different job?

-Funny, i was thinking that 2 days ago. NO! I would not. I learn everyday and everyday is a new adventure in my life. That's what I love about being a model, everyday is never the same.


What’s currently playing on your iPod at the moment?

- Mya ft Jay-z - best of me

- Prince - Controversy

- Tupac - wonder why they call you bitch

- Nas & Damian Marley - Patience

- Lauren hill - doo wop (that thing)

- Eric benét Georgy Porgy

- FOX TO FOX - Precious little Diamond


If you could collaborate with any artists, who would it be?

-I would love to do a shoot with Daria Werbowy on a hot sexy beach in Zanzibar pictures taken by Steven Meisel.

I would also like to work with Tom ford in the future.

And I wanna record a song with Madonna, Lauren Hill or Dr Dre.


Do you have any big plans for 2011?

-I wanna go to Tel Aviv and Buenos Aires.

And I'm planning on making 2011 an AMAZING and unforgettable year! ;-)


If you feel like reading the whole interview, here is the link:
http://www.vincent-ko.com/2011/02/06/cesar-casier-x-vincent-ko-an-interview/

8 comments:

  1. i want a cesar casier action figure! with black skinny jeans and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder how to pronounce your nickname. Is it Keessie or Siezie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting interview. Just discovered you through someone else's blog. Judging by your music taste I think you'd like British rapper Devlin. If you haven't heard of him, youtube his song "Let It Go." I bet you'll end up singing all the lyrics to it. x

    www.lovefromloulou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I was just reading an aricle about Belgium and wondered about the situation in your homeland. Could you tell us about it? Some background and why do the Valon and Flemish want to part? Is Belgium really gonna split into two? You have a somewhat french name (am I right?) but you're from Ghent. Are you yourself Flemish, Valon or mixed?

    I hope I wasn't too heavy, Im just curious. I hope you'll write a post about, it could be eye opening for all us non Belgians.

    Yours sincerely

    Jerussi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great interview. Very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Argentina will be great! U will eat well...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, did you finally came to Buenos Aires?

    ReplyDelete