Feb 19, 2011

Monkey bread

The other day my friend made me monkey bread.
I never heard or tasted it so I was very exited.
As I'm such cinnamon lover she was sure I would LOVE it.
No joke, it's by far the best dessert I've ever had in my life.
Crunchy, cinnamon and sweet my 3 favorites in one!
Here is the recipe:

What do we need:
4 can refrigerated biscuit dough
1 cup brown sugar (or 100 grams)
1 1/2 stick of butter (or 60 grams)
1 1/2 cup white sugar (or 50 grams)
3 tablespoons cinnamon

Here we go:
-Preheat oven to 350 degrees °F (or 170 °C) and grease a baking pan with some butter.
- Mix white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Cut the biscuit dough into little pieces and mix them into the cinnamon/sugar mix. Make sure they are all well covered in the delicious mix.
- Arrange all the pieces in the greased pan. Continue layering until all the biscuits are in the pan.
- In a small saucepan you melt the butter with the brown sugar. Boil for one minute so you have a liquid caramel. Pour over the layered biscuits.
- Bake for 30 minutes in the preheated over. Let bread cool in the pan for about 10 minutes, then turn out into a plate and ready you are to enjoy the monkey bread!

5 comments:

  1. Can you write more about yours outfits ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ceesie Have you ever had Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal?
    If you haven't you must try it you will love it!
    The cinnamon in the cereal is amazing and when you finish the cereal you have a cinnamon milk that is delicious to drink!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are lovelicious Ceesie!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Cees, No Bread, Please.
    Someting light and fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cesar,

    I like very much the heart bowl. Oh Cesar...

    ReplyDelete