Mar 14, 2011

London's callin

Ceesie is in London and is LOVIN it!
I was never such a big fan of the British city but I have to say it all changed.
I'm here a week now and I'm slowly loving the city more and more.
I just think it's a little to big and to spread out, especially when your doing castings all the time. I'm spending more time underground then above. lol
I also still need to get used about the fact that people are driving on the other side of the road...
I got almost hit 8 times!!! H-E-L-P!!




5 comments:

  1. Hello stranger! That makes fell like closer the movie remember?

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, when I was in London I had the exact same problem
    It's sooo confusing
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha this is very good

    http://littlepebles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cesar,

    It would be very funny to see you driving in London. Be sure to wear a sporty British motoring outfit.

    Also Cesar you have not explained the Belgium crisis. Ghent is Flemish? I think the Belgians should stay together. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cesar,

    Also I think it has been a very good month for the blog. I like the regularity of the posts. Being a creature of habit, I get anxious when you miss a post.

    more kisses

    ReplyDelete