Mar 3, 2011

pussy poppin'

Yesterday I was watching some television and I was kind of shocked by the fact how nowadays videoclips look.
Back in the days people were already shocked when a women showed her ankle or her wrist. Now, nobody is even shocked if you see a naked tit showing up on the TV-screen.
Normal? I don't know. I guess sex sells?
Those Hip- Hop videos are just all about bare skin, booty shakin', pussy poppin' and showing some naked boobies. Where is the respect for the women? Even though I'm a HUGE hip hop lover for Ceesie it's all getting a little to much.
Every time I see a girl dancing in front of the camera with nothing else then a little "piece" of clothes on I start wondering where's she from? How do her parents feel about that? I mean... HELLO, you do have a family girl.
It's just so weird to me cause Americans are among the most reluctant people in the world to talk about sex, except in the context of humor and entertainment.
Anyway... what I wanna say is that I'm a little concerned that we are all getting a little TO used to nudity in the media, where is this gonna end?




11 comments:

  1. Damn Ceesiee u re so RIGHT!!!!thank God there re still men s like u that still "care"bout women s n dont see it just as a toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey C

    I was thinking the exact same thing yesterday, the absurdity in videoclips...but also the language and the content, i'm a big fan of old classics, i just love that unbeatable quality...

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right Ceesie, these women gotta RESPECT their bad selves

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true... Thanks for sharing, I just hope more people would realize the same ;-)

    Love from Ghent,

    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cesar,

    It is a bit of a shame so many years after feminism, that most men don't understand that a vagina is a bit more complex than a hole. Even men who have sex with women don't understand that. It is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Le 1er clip me choque beaucoup plus que les 2 autres (encore que le deuxième soit pas mal dans le genre non plus). On dirait limite un film "de charme" (vous savez, ceux interdits aux moins de 16 ans...^^).
    D'habitude je ne suis pas choquée outre mesure mais là je trouve ça indécent !

    ReplyDelete
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-vaUy2QteQ&feature=player_embedded
    u look cute in this clip!!(it it doesn t go copy it on google

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is my favorite post :) i agree with you completely! Feminism really screwed women over. Femininity is basically extinct. Morals went along with it. Respect yourselves girls. Men will respect you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bless you for posting this, you' re a wonderful human-being and a great man.
    Thank you for showing me you are not another ignorant liking this imagery of women.
    As a girl, I'm grateful for men like you, so thank you so much for those gentle thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. http://www.pathsofdevotion.com/islam/modesty.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey caesar :)

    even tho you are right and the quality of video clips in general are not as high as they been some years ago (content), i personaly think that especially in the field of hiphop- videos the quality went UP

    see:

    chris brown- deuces or

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u85Y9yOxG1k

    or your beloved kanye :))

    the vids you posted there are kind of old arent they xD ?

    ReplyDelete