Apr 6, 2011

Ceesie interview

While I was in London my agency Premier made me do a little interview for there blog and here is the result, Enjoy:

WHERE ARE YOU FROM?
From the land of chocolate, beers and french fries:BELGIUM!

WHERE IS HOME RIGHT NOW?
My luggage.

DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 3 WORDS?
Social, adventurous and energetic

FAVOURITE PLACE IN THE WORLD?
A small little non touristic beach in Ibiza with an amazing bar/restaurant (can’t tell you the name of it, sorry)

3 THINGS YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT?
Friends, music, traveling, and sunshine!

FAVOURITE FOOD?
Free food ;-)

WHAT DO YOU LOVE?
Going to the movies.
Cooking for friends.
The feeling you have when you worked out.
Being back in my old house after a long trip.
Being in the sky where no one can call or contact you.
Food shopping.

WHAT DO YOU HATE?
I hate feeling useless and being bored.
I hate slow walkers.
I hate saving up money for a shopping day and then go home with nothing.
I hate cold food.
I hate being hungover and last but not least… I hate people who are late!

NIGHT IN WITH THE GIRLFRIEND OR NIGHT OUT WITH THE BOYS?
Night out with the boys AND the girls. ;-)

WHAT DO YOU DO FIRST THING IN THE MORNING?
Check
facebook ( I know, really bad)

GYM
OBSESSED OR COUCH POTATO?
Not gym obsessed, but it comes close to that.
Lol

WHAT IS YOUR BEAUTY ROUTINE?
Green tea, coconut water, fresh air, exercise, eat at least 3 pieces of fruit a day and laugh a LOT!

CURRENT OBSESSION?
Dried figs and
chai tea

FAVOURITE MOVIE?
Too many to name but Titanic is an old time favorite.;-)

WHAT MUSIC ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nicki
minaj – moment for life
Baby I’m yours –
breakbot
Tupac – wonder why they call you bitch

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR CRIED?
4 days ago.

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
A
Greek yogurt and a granny smith apple.

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG?
A movie star!

IF YOU WERE TO COME BACK AS AN ANIMAL, WHICH WOULD IT BE?
A black panther.

IF OLIVE OIL COMES FROM OLIVES.. WHERE DOES BABY OIL COME FROM?
Johnson and
johnson?

CAN YOU REMEMBER YOUR LAST DREAM?
Nope

WHO WAS YOUR FIRST CRUSH?
My babysitter.

BEST THINGS ABOUT YOUR JOB?
Travelling, meeting new people and the fact that everyday is never the same.

VAMPIRES OR
WARE WOLVES?
Sexy vampires!


http://www.premiermodelstyle.com/premier-blog/index.php/2011/03/11/cesar-casier-premiers-crush-du-jour/

8 comments:

  1. You the fine person, very deep and thin nature.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNG?
    Sorry but you're still young you must go for it! Besides there is no actor with your charm ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. noes ! not them vampires! ;d imagine extra sexy animal, full hottie girl with mid-dark skin and full awesome white teeth smile ;d ad long hair and this "insane" look in eyes ;d CRAZY !

    O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! You're so strange!! :O
    You don't like cold food?? :O
    Hahah.. I love cold food..

    .PeaCe

    -Pablo D
    ( www.pablod-blog.blogspot.com )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cesar hiii,
    I just want to ask, what do you know much about vampires,
    and do you really believe they axist among the normal people????
    I just need your opinion very much.
    I've a very interesting and unbeliavable story to tell you.
    I've never talked about it to anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So, the story is about my "friend".
    He is a real Vampire.
    He lives in Paris, like a normal person. Actually he works in Paris.
    I guessed all about him only in 2 weeks.
    I never talk about his origines and nature to noone, even to him.
    He became my "best friend" only in a month.
    Of course he is not dangerous at all for noone.
    He is 27, tall and very elegant.
    He has a great very irresistible charming and fascinating powers over any girls he meets,
    and in general,
    really great unescapble influences towards anyone.
    People, like, fall in love with him Unconditionally, everyone, every men, every women.
    Everyone respect him highly.
    This is an ultimate obligation.
    Those who don't love him, evoid him as much as possible and are frightened to death in his presence.
    He is really very, very kind,
    but this kindness is somelike artificial and non-humain.
    Knowing him is like living an extraordinary experience.
    I became his confident,
    without any effort or my decition,
    because, he truly trusted me.
    Truly believes every word I say.
    He has realy very good friends but all of them are,
    as he says too much and under his influences and control.
    So ,
    the story is completly unbelivable.
    I'm just a friend with a Vampire.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I might know that beach on Ibiza lol :D

    ReplyDelete