Apr 25, 2011

Easter

Yesterday was Easter and Ceesie celebrated it all the way.
I was invited to my friends house to have an amazing Easter brunch with 8 other people.
Home made salads, grilled lamb chops , French cheeses , 10 bottles of Moët champagne and Belgian chocolates eggs that I had brought from my hometown Gent.
To be honest I never really celebrated Easter , even when I was a kid I never went searching for eggs in my garden... So this was by far the best Easter celebration for me, up to the next one.

Me and Julia

The guests

Easter dessert table

The host

Easter Buffet

10 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is that Anouck Lepère ??
    she so nice, i love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. zomgggg the desserts are godly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the man on the left looks a lot like jim carrey

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Julia????
    Really???
    Fantastic.
    You both look great.
    Sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you liar!!!!
    Al die eiers en paashazen van Italo-Swisse die je in Wannegem-Lede hebt opgegeten als je klein was!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The man in the left IS Jim Carrey!!!! HA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You COULDN'T WAIT TO SAY IT! His blue eyes look delicious I love them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. julia has the same dress as i have ;)
    and it looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete