Apr 17, 2011

What's your favorite scary movie?

Ceesie went to see SCREAM 4 yesterday.
I was all exited cause I was already counting the days from the moment I saw the preview to go watch the movie.
You have to know one thing, when I was a kid (11-14 years) I was obsessed with scary movies.
Scream, Scream 2, I know what you did last summer, urban legend,...
Me and my friend even bought Disney tickets and sneaked in to the scary movies, just so we could see them on the big screen.We loved it.
I also asked my godfather to buy me a video camera so I could make my own scream movies.
Anyway... enough nostalgia, back to scream 4.
The movie wasn't that great, but what can you aspect? A 4Th one?
But I did scare a few times and maybe screamed twice. ;-)
I just loved it to see Neve Campbell, David Arquette and Courteney Cox back together on the screen. Made me feel like a kid again.


9 comments:

  1. I left the cinema in 30 minutes, as I do when I feel annoyed.
    Scream 4, really even not funny.
    What was that???
    Awfull,
    no scenario, no ideas, no action, no sense.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realy loved very much "Sucker Punch" by Zack Snyder.
    Really Recommanded.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Cesar,

    I got scared when I saw the original version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Sometimes I get scarred when its not a horror movie. There was a movie called "The Night Porter" with Dirk Bogarde that I found disturbing. Its very chic though.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Night Porter is fantastic, with Charlotte Rampling, she was so beautiful in this movie! you have to see this Ceesie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Cesar,

    Me again. I sent a link to The Night Porter. I got really upset when I saw it. But without this scene -- no Lady Gaga or Madonna.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxaoEq20O_c&feature=related

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nightmare on Elm Street with Freddy Krueger, one of my teen memories !

    greets !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sacary Movie off course!!! Ha! I know is not a horror movie but it so crazy ...
    I see dead people!!!
    Hahahaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ces,
    I saw "Rabbit hole" today with Nicole Kidman.
    I'll see this movie tomorrow olso, again and again.
    I"m still crying. Can't stop.
    See "Rabbit Hole"-official trailer on youtube.
    I can't find the wright words. Speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Broken Bells-The High Road.
    The music from "Rabbit Hole".

    ReplyDelete