May 16, 2011

hats will roll

Ceesie just finished shooting the new Borsalino campaign in Milano.
For the ones who never heard of the brand, Borsalino is one of the oldest hat brands in the world. The brand was established in 1857 and is still well known for his great quality and chicness.
And I have to say that some of the hats are also amazingly beautiful.
I think they are just so classy and they give an extra touch to your outfit.
After the shoot I was walking to my hotel and I wondered what happened with people wearing hats? Back in the days men and women used to wear hats all the time... and now you barely see someone wearing a nice classic hat in the street. So, me, Ceesie has decided to make my white Borsalino hat my new summer item.
Ceesie just LOVES a hat on a head!



5 comments:

  1. I love Borsalino, can't wait to see the finished campain shot ;)

    XOXO
    Melvin Jonckers
    http://melvinjonckers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Cesar,

    I'm sorry I missed so much of the blog. I had a lot of stuff going on this month. I love the hats!!! I looked at their website. I hope you are well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete