Jul 3, 2011

Fashion week

As some of you might have noticed, Ceesie hasn't been doing any runway shows this season, reason: TRAVACHOS IN NYC!
Even though I like fashion week, and the great atmosphere it comes along with, I'm happy I made money and didn't need to worry about: running around in the heat with my city map and portfolio under my arm, no waiting in line for 2 hours and no stress about what shows I will or not do.
Maybe next season I'll be back on the runway... Who knows?
Here are a few of my favorite looks for upcoming summer 2012:

Dries Van Noten
GUCCI
GUCCI
Dries Van Noten
Missoni
Burberry
Lanvin
Lanvin

2 comments:

  1. Not? But I saw you at the TOM FORD casting?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you mean Trabajos en Nueva York? Even if you don't go to the fashion week you know you are the best ;)

    ReplyDelete