Jul 18, 2011

Lisboa part IV

Sorry that I haven't been writing on the blog for almost a week now, but Ceesie was busy with doing... NOTHING!
After traveling all around the world, non stop, I took a 5 day break from emails, Internet and fashion.
And so I went back to my favorite European city: Lisboa, to celebrate my 23Th birthday.
I don't know what it is but I think I'm getting addicted to the Portuguese capital city.
I just have the best times and the biggest adventures over there.
The city itself is very beautiful, the people are super nice, the food is great, the beaches amazing and the night life is insane. What more do you want?
Lisboa I know you miss me already, but don't worry I'll be back before you know it! ;-)





9 comments:

  1. Four years ago i traveled to Lisboa and it's and amazing city with beautiful streets :)

    take care!

    http://www.thelatestfashionissue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I've never been to Lisboa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cees, you look really perfect.
    Happy and joyfull holly days.
    Happy birthday and have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so beautiful! must go there sometime

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cesar,
    I have been reading your posts lately.. All I can say: keep dreaming about your wishes... they are gonna come true.. you are special.. but keep in mind, you are the master for your future.. I'd like to follow you many many years a head and please make my dreams and many others come true.. I hope you know what I meant by that. Good vibes on your way.. No matter what, dont ever forget: YOU are special and gifted.. Genuine hugs... Happy birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going there next month... very curious !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah we already miss you!! Fucking lord I thougth no one came to Portugal!! Do you really like Portugal?? Thats great but Super Bock Super Rock is junk...you should come to Optimus Alive...its the best festival in Portugal!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Portuguese people rock \0/
    But ........... Oporto is better than Lisbon. Trust me, you have to visit the city to comprove it*

    ReplyDelete