Aug 15, 2011

The cesar salad cookbook

"The cesar salad cookbook" is coming your way...
Soon after I posted on my blog that I wanted to write my own cookbook a publisher contacted me.
Ceesie all exited and happy went for a talk and discussed his future book plans.
I don't wanna say a lot about it, as it's all still a secret and only the beginning.
But I can tell that the book will be a mix of fashion, models, food and traveling.
And Ceesie might need your help!If you guys wanna send me an email with some tips, recipes or just some cool ideas that would make the book even more unique, you're more than welcome to send them to me. Email: thecesarsaladcookbook@hotmail.com
Let's make this cookbook the best cookbook ever made! ;-)


16 comments:

  1. Already sent you my recipe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to own the book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea...well, your own cesar salad seems obvious....what about the Ceessie Waterzooi...

    http://www.fringuesdeseries.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful news. I am really busy with too much work although it is mid-August, but if I can think of something I'll let you know.

    The picture of you with the mustache should definitely be on the cover.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ofcourse your own version of cesar salad!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. cess, what is the exact kind of disposable camera you use? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didnt know it was already in the newspapers
    http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=5J3E76OQ

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats :)

    I think most of the food in your book will be quite healthy, but you should definately promote some of our delicious belgian desserts :)

    www.tripsandtreasures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ik denk dat ik je boek wel zou kopen hoor ;-)
    Een tip? Je zou categorieën of hoofdstukken moeten maken ivm je reizen/woonplaatsen. Je (verschillende) eetgewoontes in New York en in België, hoe je gezond probeert te eten in een ver land voor een shoot, hoe je gerechtjes maakt met weinig calorieën (als fashionweek eraan zit te komen...), je favoriete restaurants in NY en in Gent, etc.
    Hopelijk heb je er wat aan :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not exactly sure what to tell you to put in, but I know that your book would be an even bigger hit if you added something personal to it. It shouldn't be just a cook book, it has to be a book that your readers can relate to or feel an emotion from. I guess don't make it so incredibly formal, but it should be well written. If you add recipes from traveling for example, you can add a little bit about your experience with the culture and how that certain food/recipe relates to it. Maybe talk about the country a little bit as well. Make it unique and very you. Idk, you will figure it out. :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete