Aug 9, 2011

Cookie monster

Ceesie LOVES cookies, ever since I was a kid I'm obsessed with the crispy taste of the delicious delight. It was so bad that my babysitter often called me the cookie monster.
I'm not such a lover for the creamy, juicy and chocolate kind.
You can seduce me more with a dry and hard cookie.
So last week I made one of my favorite cookies, they are the ones I often made when I was a child: Super easy and oh so tasteful.

What do we need for 4 persons:
- 150 grams of flour
- 80 grams of sugar
- little bit of cinnamon
- 60 grams of butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg

How to start:
- Preheat your oven at 180 °c.
- Put the egg, the salt and the sugar in one bowl and start mixing.
- Combine the flower and the cinnamon powder with the rest in the mixing bowl.
- Mix the butter under it as well.
- When you have a good smooth dough you let it rest for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- After 15 minutes you roll the dough out and you start cutting little figures out of it.
- After that you put the cookies for 10 minutes in the oven until edges are set and lightly browned.

Bon appetit! ;-)

7 comments:

  1. Love this cookies :)

    http://www.thelatestfashionissue.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure trying out that recipe! They look yummy ;)

    XOXO
    Melvin Jonckers
    http://melvinjonckers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Cesar,

    The next time I see you, I will get up the courage to introduce myself I think. I do feel a bit self conscious having been an avid follower of "thecesarsald" roughly since its genesis. This is because even though I do not like cookies, the ones you make look very tasty.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are cookies from my childhood! Ahh nostalgia...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoeveel suiker is er nodig ?
    Ik wil deze week het recept eens uittesten :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A model baking cookies, it's great! And they look really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They 're delicious!
    Thanks for the cookie tip (:

    ReplyDelete