I'm not such a lover for the creamy, juicy and chocolate kind.
You can seduce me more with a dry and hard cookie.
So last week I made one of my favorite cookies, they are the ones I often made when I was a child: Super easy and oh so tasteful.
What do we need for 4 persons:
- 150 grams of flour
- 80 grams of sugar
- little bit of cinnamon
- 60 grams of butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1 egg
How to start:
- Preheat your oven at 180 °c.
- Put the egg, the salt and the sugar in one bowl and start mixing.
- Combine the flower and the cinnamon powder with the rest in the mixing bowl.
- Mix the butter under it as well.
- When you have a good smooth dough you let it rest for 15 minutes in the fridge.
- After 15 minutes you roll the dough out and you start cutting little figures out of it.
- After that you put the cookies for 10 minutes in the oven until edges are set and lightly browned.
Bon appetit! ;-)