Sep 27, 2011

I don't hate you cause you're fat, you're fat because i hate you

Yesterday I was walking down the streets of Miami and I noticed a huge fat guy sitting at Mc Donalds and stuffing himself with 3 BIG macs and fries.
And I thought... HOW DARE YOU!!??
It just makes me so angry when I see REALLY fat people eating fattening food.
Don't they have any respect for there own body?
I understand that some people have a really bad digestion and can't do anything about being overweight, but why would you eat unhealthy food and drink liters of soda than?
It's like they are addicted to food and it looks like they are trying to look like giant Sumo wrestlers.
And what pisses Ceesie of the most is the fact that they are always talking about losing weight but they don't do a daim about it. Instead they just eat more and more unhealthy!
I don't wanna sound mean or unrespectful but it's just sad, cause some people will eat themselves to death.
Show some respect for your body cause your body is your temple! ;-)


12 comments:

  1. –°ubtly noticed. Sadly ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree, it's so ironic that a skinny guy like you is more worried then those people self. Their is nothing wrong with eating some fries from time to time but you gotta control yourself! And those people don't do sports either... Well, it's their own fault and they will have to live with the consequences!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I guess fat people are addicted to food the same way a crack meth or heroin is addicted nothing you can say or do will make them stop unless they take action for themselves and do something about. the only difference between a person addicted to food and a druggie is that food is available everywhere and when you are really addicted to it, It shows....

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha, soms vergeet ik dat je ook nederlands spreekt, tja, goede oefening voor mijn engels

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go, gurl!(snaps her fingers)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought I liked u I think I love u!

    ReplyDelete
  7. u know i said the exact same thing once to a group of friends and they all looked at me like i was a monster. its nice to know there are people out there who think like i do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. For some people, it is almost cheaper to buy Mcdonalds then healthy food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. In the US it is cheaper to buy fast food than healthy food. It is something that strikes me everytime when I go to that country, maybe it means that poor people don't have a choice than to eat that. Still as you say I also do not understand that the ones that have a choice like this type of 'food'...

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's true, fast food is actually cheaper. I love the food in Europe because you guys have organic food. It's real food. Here, even the produce has so many chemicals. I buy organic but not everyone can afford that sadly. People don't know that when they buy all this unhealthy food they actually support those companies and go against all the organic farms and such. However better to buy produce even with chemicals than Mcdonalds. The reason why people are so addicted to junk food is because of toxins. It's found in fast food, bread,sugar,etc, You have to detox and for some people, the symptoms are horrifying. Depends on how addicted and sick they were from that food. So mostly, it's how much a person really wants it. You need willpower and motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lot of it is just genes although people eat too much. But I have known some bigger people that don't eat and its genes. I've been on programs to gain weight and my genes won't let me get very far up in weight even if they feed me all the time, I can't pass 130 and I'm not that young.

    ReplyDelete