Oct 10, 2011

cote d'azur

Ceesie just got back from a shoot in the south of France and I have to say that I love it there. When I was a kid my dad and stepmom always took me to spend our summer holiday. So since then it's always a pleasure to go back, as it reminds me of back in the days.

I think the atmosphere and the nature is so incredible.

Maybe I should move to a little village next to Avignon when I'm old and grey to start my own little bed and breakfast?

Wouldn't that be a nice way to spend my golden years?

Go to the farmers markets, buy fresh organic veggies and goat cheese, enjoy a glass of rosé wine while basking in the sun of the cote d'azur on your lazy summer days.





5 comments:

  1. I would come to your bed and breakfast to enjoy. We can play "petanque"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a perfect idea, to live in France.
    You're so welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to live in Paris but this place sounds lovely! You always give me great ideas of where I should travel to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just read the next few paragraphs. It is my opinion you add a considerable amount of energy to build this particular post. I really thank you for get the job done.

    ReplyDelete