Dec 19, 2011

Best of 2011

Ceesie made his best of 2011 list:

- Best Comedy: Bridesmaids
- Best Movie: The skin I live in / Pedro Almodovar
- Best Album: Watch the throne / Kanye west - Jay Z
- Best Song: All of the light / Kanye West - Rihanna
- Best Exhibition: Alexander Mqueen @ the MET
- Best Music Video: We found love - Rihanna
- Best Book: Marching Powder
- Best Concert: Lykki Le in Lisbon
- Best Fashion story: Karlie Kloss by Steven Meisel in Italian Vogue
- Best Fashion campaign: Lara Stone for Calvin Klein collection by Mert and Marcus
- Favorite thing I bought: Ann Demeulemeester blazer and my Dries van noten boots
- Best Thriller: The Debt
- Best Trip for work: Sydney
- Best Holiday: Tuscany
- Best Food: grilled calamari @ Babo NYC
- Best Thing that happened to me in 2011: Singing the contract for my cookbook

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wasn't a fan of Bridesmaids... not my type of movie I guess. Have to see The Debt! I too, cannot wait for your cookbook. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. It’s great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What food are you going to emphasize in your cookbook?

    ReplyDelete