Dec 12, 2011

Coco-NOT

The other day Ceesie was having his daily fresh coconut in his favorite organic café in Sydney. As you all know I'm a complete and utter coconut addict and it's my second favorite drink (after champagne, I work in fashion after all). So you can imagine my HORROR when I decided to look up the nutritional details of my snack after I finished it. Coconut meat has about 200 calories for every TWO INCH PIECE. The calories that Ceesie had been casually eating every day since he got here, were scarier to me than a Nineties horror movie. Coconut water? VERY ca va. Coconut meat? NO ca va!!!


5 comments:

  1. with or without coconut, great pic !

    ReplyDelete
  2. your hair is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog!! Keep doing :)

    www.dysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guard all-inclusive findings, distinctive research adored delivers neatly getting this item issue, called as and also additional most of these carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have enjoyed reading your articles. It is well written. It looks like you spend a large amount of time and effort in writing the blog. I am appreciating your effort.

    ReplyDelete