Oct 31, 2011
Oct 26, 2011
I sometimes HATE my job... Or maybe this job is just not the right one for me?
- I'm in love with food, but I'm not allowed to eat it.
- I get to wear all these amazing clothes and outfits , but I'm not capable to afford all of them.
- I travel all over the world and get to see all these amazing places, but I'm mostly there for less then 24 hours and the only thing I get to see is a f*cking studio.
- It's almost impossible to have a normal relationship.
- And where is home? I don't really have a place to call home, or does my luggage count?
Don't get me wrong I'm very thankfull and SUPER happy to be a model, but some people really do underestimate this job. They just see the glamorous and fancy side, but I guess that every job has his downsides.
Oct 23, 2011
Oct 20, 2011
Oct 16, 2011
Oct 12, 2011
Oct 10, 2011
Ceesie just got back from a shoot in the south of France and I have to say that I love it there. When I was a kid my dad and stepmom always took me to spend our summer holiday. So since then it's always a pleasure to go back, as it reminds me of back in the days.
I think the atmosphere and the nature is so incredible.
Maybe I should move to a little village next to Avignon when I'm old and grey to start my own little bed and breakfast?
Wouldn't that be a nice way to spend my golden years?
Go to the farmers markets, buy fresh organic veggies and goat cheese, enjoy a glass of rosé wine while basking in the sun of the cote d'azur on your lazy summer days.
Oct 7, 2011
Oct 5, 2011
Oct 2, 2011
But this trip to NYC made it all change!
I have to admit that flying first class is A-mazing: Much bigger seats, no annoying children, no smelly people, better service and much more comfort.
I dont know if its a good or a bad thing that I experienced this upgrade, cause now I only wanna fly first class. Grrrrr...