Jan 21, 2012

Seoul

Ceesie was for less than 48 hours in the capital of South-Korea, the city where it all began... I used to live in Seoul for 2 months 3 years ago. It was my first modeling trip ever, so I was very happy and exited to visit Seoul for the 2nd time in my life.
Seoul is an amazing city. The food, the people, the atmosphere and the architecture is just incredible. Being there for less then 48 hours was again a C-R-A-Z-Y and very intense experience. Ceesie all jet-set lagged was wide awake at 3 am and went strolling down the Korean streets in the middle of the night. I went for Kimpab and my old time favorite: Kimchi. At 7 am the people from the shoot picked me up from my hotel and it was time to give the Koreans some heavy Zoolander moves.
The day after I had a day off and went to the Karl Lagerfeld exhibition, did some shopping, had a massage from a blind woman, walked around in my old hood, had my first green tea soy latte (my new favorite starbucks drink) and went for a traditional Korean bbq. After all that I took the 16 hour long flight back to Belgium. Ceesie had a short but productive trip.






6 comments:

  1. Het ziet er echt leuk uit! Nu back to rainy Belgium..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do something like that in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the snapshots
    Laura
    Stylecoaching.tk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leuke foto's (zoals altijd) en ik zag je zaterdagochtend in de Nina staan vanwege je kookboek!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seoul is great!! I visited there Summer 2010 and it was one of the best summers. After that summer I might even believe that I love it more than NY, even though I'm a native new yorker!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i live in seoul.and im glad to hear you was in seoul. great!

    ReplyDelete