Feb 22, 2012

Montreal

Ceesie was in Montreal for 3 days and to be honest I was expecting a little more of this city.

Maybe it was the cold weather or maybe it was because I didn't knew where to go, but I do think I did pretty good for a Canadian virgin.

My hotel was located in the old part of Montreal which is super cute and very pretty, it reminded me of an old european city.

I arrived on monday afternoon and was super jet-lagged, so I relaxed in my hotel where I got a free upgrade to a deluxe suite and walked around the old part of the city. Tuesday I had to shoot all day and wednesday was my day to explore.

Ceesie was wide awake at 6 am and went crazy in the gym. After my workout I went for my daily breakfast, granola with yoghurt and fresh fruits, in a very cute place called 'OLIVE + GOURMANDO'. After I went to the hipster neighbourhood 'Mile end' where I did some vintage shopping and had one of the best bagels ever at 'Saint-Viateur bagel store', so yummie!

Now back in Belgium for a busy week of cooking for the cookbook.








4 comments:

  1. Mmm bagels, vind je tegenwoordig bijna nergens meer in Belgiƫ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you speak French ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cessie is such a good boy,forever.
    Can't Help Falling In Love With You - Chris Isaak.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I whant a bagel now... :)
    Fantastic blog!
    xoxo Katie

    uandmelovemakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete