Mar 26, 2012

TRIBECA

After living in Williamsburg, the East village and Midtown Ceesie now lives in Tribeca.
I never really hanged around in Tribeca before, so I'm very exited to explore my new hood which is full of little restaurants, cute shops and nice coffee bars. There is even a great Mexican in front of my building who serves amazing frozen margaritas! Can I be anywhere better?
Tribeca is also the most fancy and most expensive neighborhood of Manhatten.
Ceesie's neighbors are Beyonce and Jay-z, Robert De Niro, the Olson twins, Mariah Carey and many more.
Chic c'est la vie!

(view from my room)

5 comments:

  1. ooh no, not that song again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I wish my house had a view like that, so jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triangle Below Canal Street :) PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We just stayed in the tribeca area, the Greenwich hotel! I was a little bit apprehensive about the area because I thought it was going to be too boring! But I love the relaxed and calm vibe of the area. The Blaue Gans is one of my favorite restaurants and the Greenwich is my new favorite hotel. The drawing room is for guest only but I saw a few locals there like Famke Janssens. Rumor has that R. Deniro has moved back to the Upper East Side??? So I think you are living in one of the best areas in the world!

    ReplyDelete