Apr 23, 2012

JUICE CLEANSE

Ceesie just finished his 4 days juice cleanse... To be honest I really like juice cleanses, I think there the bomb! Drinking a lot of juice is a great way to stay in shape and to keep your body healthy. I drank about 5 different juices a day, had tons of herbal teas, coconut water and a lot of mineral water. For dinner I only had raw veggies and 1 piece of fruit. So I said bye bye to coffee, carbs, dairy, meat and fish for about 4 days. 
You should all try it out! 
It's hard, but so worth it... You feel fit and your skin looks amazing, a great way to hit the summer.


14 comments:

  1. Hello Dude,

    Juices are as good as any food these days. It used to be that juices were considered as substitutes for water. They were used to quench thirst and as a form of hydration. Thanks a lot!

    Juice Cleanse

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ge ziet er super uit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can u tell me what kind of juices u did drink?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I drank a lot of Green juices (only green vegetables)
    Ginger- apples- carrots
    Red beets-cucumber-ginger and orange juice...
    Like all different kinds but the green juices are the most important!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your reply.
      Maybe i'll try after exams ;)

      Delete
    2. groeten uit belgie btw; weet niet waarom ik eigenlijk in het engels begon!

      Jow

      Delete
  5. Ohh, so interesting,I've never done that.
    You just drink all the time???
    How much???
    Only vegetables and one piece fruit per day.
    Ok I'll try for 5 days and tell you later.
    So healthy.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did the Juice Press's 7 day juice cleanse last fall and it helped me kick drinking caffeine. Was so worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I usually do a detox drink with spring water, lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon and stevia. But I think I am going to try juicing. Which brand of juicer do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  8. have to do that before prom, to get into my dress xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. STOP THE BULLSHIT

    ReplyDelete
  10. ik wil meer weten over je
    wat hoe ziet en modellen dag eruit

    tel me more !!

    Kiss gaby from Gent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. STOP THE BULLSHIT GABY

    ReplyDelete