Jul 2, 2012

Hamptons chicness

Ceesie spend another amazing weekend at the Hamptons. But this weekend was a little different. To start... I didn't arrive by car, by train or by bus. Ceesie arrived by seaplane.
How chic is that?!
I had never flown with a seaplane before and this first experience was pretty amazing to me.
We took off at the east river of NYC and landed right in front of Sunset beach at shelter island, where I enjoyed an amazing dinner in the vineyard of the restaurant and saw The Virgins preform afterwards.
The whole weekend I stayed at Hilary Rhoda's cute house in South Hampton where we cooked, tanned by the pool, drank, danced (on scissor sisters new album) and relaxed.
On saturday night I got invited to a dinner at Lauren Santo Domingo's amazing house. It was probably one of the nicest and chicest garden dinners I ever got invited to. The catering was done by Roberta's in Brooklyn and the table decoration was IMPRESSIVE.
A weekend I will never forget thanks to Derek Blasberg and Hilary Rhoda.
Chic c'est la vie de Ceesie!

For more Hamptons weekend fun read Mr. Blasberg's amazing blog: http://www.mrblasberg.com/2012/07/01/3339/











4 comments:

  1. Chic c'est la vie, magnifique!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You feel so chic Cesar. Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure you really enjoy that trip. I can see it in those photo as well as the article.

    ReplyDelete
  4. rebecca gardner curates the best houses + parties, fo sho! loved seeing the menu i painted up on your blog! and always love seeing the DCB!

    ReplyDelete