Oct 27, 2012

Sober October

Ceesie decided to have a sober October. Why? hmmm... not sure.
To be more healthy? To challenge myself? To proof I could do it?
Between you and I sober October is BORING! I mean... Ceesie went to all these amazing events over the past month: Chanel dinner, Jimmy choo cocktail party, the Margiela for H&M event,... and not drinking while all your friends are getting tipsy on the best home made cocktails is just not fun while you're sober. I decided to start on september 27th and as today is october 27th Ceesie has accomplished the deal.
Tonight I'm celebrating Halloween and I'm telling you NYC, be ready for Ceesie cause I'll be having a huge KIKI.
Toast to the sober life!!!!!!!!!!


11 comments:

  1. Cesar! I love your work and discovering your blog is such a treat. I would love to feature you for your work as a model on my website (www.therawbook.com). If you are interested, please email me at therawbook@gmail.com. And as a side note, I'm also participating in "Octsober"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cesar! Come to Brazil! :) I love you! Brazilians love you too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heey Ceesie!
    Ik heb is een vraagje. Kom jij toevallig niet signeren op de boekenbeurs? Want dan kom ik zeker af!
    Groetjes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES YES YES! je moet maar eens kijken op de website van de boekenbeurs... dan kan je de uren zien.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ceesie! was deze week in NY (voor de komst van Sandy), en ben gaan brunchen in The Smile in Bondstreet! Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good for you. Are you join the Movember Campaign and putting some focus on men's health.... ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Je kookboek staat al op mijn lijstje voor de Sint!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ik kom zondag naar je signeersessie! Super excited and happy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can think of one night that wasn't sober in October

    ReplyDelete