Nov 27, 2012

Marrakech

Ceesie didn't tell his readers how his trip to Marrakech went.
Well it went... AMAZING!!
First of all I want to tell you guys that Marrakech is a must-see place to visit.
My mom and I enjoyed 5 days of sun, swimming, tanning, eating great food and discovering amazing places, in other words: DOING NOTHING!
We arrived on a thursday morning and spent most of our holiday relaxing at the swimming pool of our 5* hotel.
Almost every night we went out to have typical Moroccan food: couscous, tagine or a great mezze.
My mom also took me to the house of YSL with his beautiful garden.
It was just great to have some 'alone-time' with my mom, as I don't see her that much after all.
Thanks for the great trip, I had a KIKI!

 My daily view

 My new favorite bag pack

 La mama and I #absolutelyfabulous

YSL his house

9 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great time! Cheers to your great mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad you took up my tip of visiting the Majorelle Gardens. It’s indeed very beautiful

    Ondertussen in mijn model kitchen: gesmuld van blz 137 + 166 :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is the name of the gorgeous hotel you stayed???

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in Marrakech once many years ago, the house of Yves Saint-Laurent is one of the things there that I remember the best. Really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LONDON SCHOOL OF MODELLING
    MODELS MISFITS AND MAYHEM
    ITV2
    DEBBIE KING
    MODELLING AGENCY
    MODEL AGENCY
    MODELLING SCHOOL
    MODEL SCHOOL
    HOW TO BECOME A MODEL
    MAKE ME A MODEL,Models Misfits and Mayhem ITV2.
    London school of modelling reviews
    London school of modelling reviews
    London school of modelling reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. very exclusive image post.thanks
    alherabd

    ReplyDelete