Feb 4, 2014

Birkenstocks

If you had told me 2 years ago that I would have bought a pair of Birkenstocks sandals I would have cried from laughing and screamed NEVER!
But I guess fashion has put his spell on Ceesie. I don't like to call myself a fashion victim, but maybe I am?
After the major fashion brands , Celine and Givenchy, made replicas of the famous German sandals they are all of a sudden back in style and hotter than ever before.
Ceesie always thought that Birkenstocks were for tree huggers or Granola people ( you know what I mean with that right?)
Well anyway, I love my organic looking sandals  and I have to say they are very comfy and the best buy for my summer in Sydney.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

De jouwe zijn de mooiste!!!

Fee said...

de moderwereld... Alhoewel, die met die bloemetjes van Givenchy lijken me wel leuk!

electric feel said...

so comfy :)

Vincent. said...

Ohh please, noooooo, don't wear this...

Anonymous said...

where are yours from?