May 31, 2014

Bye Bye TriBeCa

Ceesie is sad. Ceesie is very sad… Why? Cause today is the last day of me living in TriBeCa.
My roommate's boyfriend is moving in, so it's goodbye Ceesie and hello marriage. 
I truly loved living in this chic and peaceful neighborhood. TriBeCa is a cute little area where not that many tourists come and where mostly rich people live, so can it get any better?
While I went grocery shopping at whole foods (the best one in the city by the way) I sometimes bumped into my lovely neighbors such as Doutzen Kroes, Karolina Kurkova, Mariah Carey, Robert de Niro, Bono and even Beyonce.

Not sure if I'll ever live here again, as it's such an expensive neighborhood, but we all have to be thankful in live with what we had and have and who knows, maybe I'll live here again one day and have my own amazing house with private swimming pool, jacuzzi and a home cinema. 
Keep on dreaming Ceesie, next stop Europe.

View from my balcony.


2 comments:

  1. What???
    Is your roommate or her boyfriend serious???
    I don't understand why you left your favorite NY app?
    Why?
    Such Liars.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
    AllTimeProfit.com

    ReplyDelete