Jun 23, 2014

Fast food Seoul

Ceesie is back in his favorite Asian City, Seoul. 
I'm vey happy to be back here, but I have to say that I'm a little shocked… 
When I came to South Korea for the first time, about 5 years ago, there were almost no fast food restaurants and now they are everywhere. KFC, Mc Donalds, Pizza Hut, Subway, Burger King,… name it, it's here!
The thing Ceesie loves about Seoul are the little food trucks on the street and the small little restaurants that serve you the best local food, but now they start to disappear little by little.
I think it's sad and stupid that our Western culture has such an impact on the Asian (food) market.
Not only are the Koreans gaining weight , they are also eating unhealthier then before and the percentage of obesity has never had such a high level as today. Sad to see! 
But hey, what can Ceesie do about it? Nothing. I guess that's just the way things go these days.


2 comments:

  1. but Ceesie, this picture was taken in China- I think

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this your information and thank you for me

    ReplyDelete